The high-quality components used in the production of the TF130ACDC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF130ACDC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with an unconditional two-year warranty. The TF130DC uses the world-famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability, and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated into the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat, and interior light are all standard features.
The TF130FK Flange Installation Kit is included and used to install the TF130ACDC in pre-2002 Volvo 770 trucks or in a cabinet. The TF130FK is a three-piece flange kit that bolts to the body of the refrigerator. The side pieces are solid and the top is ventilated.
Other TruckFridge models include:
TF49ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC)
TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC)
TF130DC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC).
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor-type refrigerator/freezer for superior performance.
- High-efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption.
- Super quiet operation.
- Average power consumption of only 2 amp/hour (40 Amps/24 hours).
- Automatic switching from DC to ACDC and from ACDC to DC.
- No power inverter is required. Connects directly to the 12V factory wiring in most trucks using the appropriate adapter cable.
- Will not kill your batteries (three-level battery protection)
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Included mounting flanges for easy installation and custom cabinet installations.
- Extra thick door insulation for low consumption.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- The fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean-up.
- Adjustable thermostat and interior light.
- Two adjustable interior wire shelves with flip-up for tall bottles.
- Lower glass shelves that allow vision into the crisper/vegetable bin/drawer.
- Replaceable gloss black front door panel.
- A reversible door opening.
- The door latch provides positive closure.
Shore power (110VAC)
The TF130ACDC allows the use of shore power, eliminating the need for generators, solar power, or running the vehicle's engine to recharge the auxiliary deep cycle battery during long stopovers..
The TF130ACDC fits pre-2002 Volvo 770 cabs using both sets of Volvo OEM floor mounting rails (supplied by the customer). The TF130ACDC does not fit Volvo trucks after 2002 (Aka 780). For newer Volvo models see TF86DC for details.
Custom Installations *
The TF130ACDC can be used for custom installations to replace old Norcold DC0041/DE441 or for customers wanting larger fridges in custom installations. Some customers removed cabinets in International 9400/9900 series, Freightliner Classics for this larger than OEM refrigerator. In some cases, customers have also removed cabinets on Century/Columbia as well. Can be used to replace Norcold DE/DC0041 with side filler strips (customer supplied).
(Cabinet opening should measure approximately 20 3/4” wide).
* Disclaimer for custom installations. As all good cabinet makers know, never make the first cut on cabinets until you have the appliances in front of you. Screw heads, hinges, and door swings must always be taken into account. Failure to observe this information may result in ill fitting installations or additional costs to you. This is not considered a manufacturing or TruckFridge issue. Specifications may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
29 1/2"(H) x 20 3/4"(W) x 21 1/2"(D)
|Gross Capacity||130 litre / 4.6 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||6.03 Liter / .23 cu.Ft.|
|Nominal voltage||115 VAC, 60Hz, 12-24 VDC. No additional power supply is required.|
|Nominal power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||40 amps/24 hours at 24C/75F ambient and 2.2C/36F|
|Insulation||CFC FREE, PU Foam|
|In-Line Fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC), .6A (110VAC), .3A (220VAC)|
|Temperature Range||+2C to -7C (35F to 18F)|
|Ambient Temperature||Indel B Italy claims test to show that unit can maintain food-safe temperatures (34-40F / 1-5C) at ambient temperatures up to 120F / 49C.|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
|Net weight (lbs)||55 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts & labor|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width, and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.