The high quality components used in the production of the TF49ACDC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF49ACDC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a unconditional one year warranty. The TF49ACDC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
Other Truckfridge models include the TF36DC (12-24VDC), TF49DC (12-24VDC), TF65DC (12-24VDC), TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), DR49DC-SS (12-24VDC), DR49ACDC-SS (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF130DC (12-24VDC) and TF130ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC)..
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator / freezer for superior performance
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Average power consumption under 2 amp/hour
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection)
- Automatic switching between 12Vdc and 110Vac
- Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light
The TF49DC is the ideal built-in refrigerator for highway trucks with sleeper cabs. that fit most Kenworth, Peterbilt (2013+), Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Cascadia*, Mack, and International Pro series (2009+) trucks.
* The TF49 DOES NOT FIT the 2018 "New Cascadia" model truck.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Northern Fridge for assistance.
- Freightliner Cascadia requires additional mounting plate not included with fridge. See options below.
- measure your cabinet opening to insure you order the correct size fridge the first time. ~ Cabinet opening should measure approximately 15” wide.
- 12VDC power connection is made using T-shaped connector from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug. (NEVER USE CIGARETTE PLUG AS PERMANENT CONNECTION!).
- The TF49ACDC will fit the 2018 and older Cascadia Classic and Evolution models with appropriate sized cabinets.
Van / RV Fridges / VW Westfalia
The TF49 is also ideal for many RV and van applications requiring no or minor alterations. The TF49 is also the fridge of choice for older Volkswagon Westifia and Vanagon van owners.
|Size (HxWxD) inches||20 1/2"h x 15"w x 18"d|
|Gross capacity||49 litre / 1.73 cu. ft.|
|Nominal voltage||12-24VDC, 110-220VAC 60/50Hz. No additional power supply required.|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour|
|Average power consumption||24 watts/hour (2 amp/hour)|
|In-line fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC), .6A (110VAC), .3A (220VAC)|
|Temperature Range||+2oC to -7oC (35oF to 18oF)|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
|Features||Interior light, adjustable thermostat
low voltage cut-out
|Net weight (lbs)||35 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts and labour|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.