The high quality components used in the production of the TF49DC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF49DC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a unconditional one year warranty. The TF49DC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
Other Truckfridge models include the TF36DC (12-24VDC), TF49ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF65DC (12-24VDC), TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), DR49DC-SS (12-24VDC), DR49ACDC-SS (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF130DC (12-24VDC) and TF130ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC).
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator / freezer for superior performance
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Average power consumption under 2 amp/hour
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection)
- Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light.
The use of shorepower eliminates the need for generators, solar power or running the vehicles engine to recharge the auxiliary deep cycle battery during long stop overs..
TF49DC can alternatively be used in shorepower applications where 110VAC power is available. Simply add a 12V battery charger always connected to the deep cycle battery. You can plug and unplug the battery charger without affecting the fridge. This is also a very cost effective alternative.
The TF49DC is the ideal built-in refrigerator for highway trucks with sleeper cabs. that fit most Kenworth, Peterbilt (2013+), Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Cascadia*, Mack, and International Pro series (2009+) trucks.* The TF49 DOES NOT FIT the 2018 "New Cascadia" model truck.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Northern Fridge for assistance.
- Freightliner Cascadia may require additional mounting plate not included with fridge. See "Available Accessories " below.
- measure your cabinet opening to insure you order the correct size fridge the first time. Cabinet opening should measure approximately 15” wide x 20.5" high x 18" deep..
- power connection is made using T-shaped connector from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug. (NEVER USE CIGARETTE PLUG AS PERMANENT CONNECTION!).
- The TF49DC will fit the 2018 and older Cascadia Classic and Evolution models with appropriate sized cabinets.
Van / RV Fridges / VW Westfalia
The TF49 is also ideal for many RV and van applications requiring no or minor alterations. The TF49 is also the fridge of choice for older Volkswagon Westifia and Vanagon van owners.
|Size (HxWxD) inches||20 1/2"h x 15"w x 18"d|
|Gross capacity||49 litre / 1.73 cu. ft.|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||24 watts/hour (2 amp/hour)|
|In-line fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2oC to -7oC (35oF to 18oF)|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
Interior light, adjustable thermostat
|Net weight (lbs)||35.52 lbs|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.