Truck Fridge - Applications
- Pete - 63" Sleeper
- Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Cascadia
(Note: The Freightliner Cascadia without factory installed fridge requires an additional optional mounting bracket and plate to install fridge similar to OEM factory).
- 2009 International Pro series Trucks.
The TF65 fits most highway trucks that have a cabinet opening measuring approximately 17 3/4” wide, including
- Freightliner Classic
- Peterbilt 379 - 70" bunk
- Pre 2009 International (with filler strip).
Both built-in models use standard 12 VDC electric and offer the additional option of 115 VAC, 60Hz electric.
When equipped with both 12 VDC and 115 VAC electric, the fridge automatically switches from 12 VDC battery power to 115 VAC (household, shore power or generator) electric and then back to 12 VDC when the 115 VAC is no longer available.
Note: Although the 115 VAC will run on a correctly sized inverter, this is not the most efficient or best method. It is best and more efficient to let the fridge run directly from the 12 VDC battery.
- Vans (VW Vanagon's, VW Type 2's, Sprinters, Class B custom campers)
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs) and Trailers
- Travelling in both Cars and Trucks
- Tailgate parties
- Construction / Job Sites
- Camping, picnics and all outdoor activities.
- Emergency cooling needs during power outages.
The electronic AC/DC circuit board allows for both 12-24 VDC or 115-230 VAC operation. Switching between DC and AC is automatic. Also comes with standard three level battery protection.