12V Off Grid Chest Freezer - SunStar Warranty
For eighteen months from the date of purchase (Registration of product required), when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, the SunStar brand of C4P Inc. will pay for factory specified parts and repair labour to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a SunStar designated service company. This limited warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased. This limited warranty does not apply outside the 50 United States and Canada. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
Warranty registration must be completed within 30 days of receipt of the product in order to extend, at no charge, the standard 90-day limited warranty to eighteen (18) months from date of purchase.
C4P Inc., reserves the right to determine the validity of all warranty claims.
Warranty is void if the product serial number has been altered or removed.
Warranty is void if the product has been misused or damaged or if evidence is present that the product was altered, modified, or serviced by unauthorized service technicians.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by C4P Inc.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to C4P Inc. within 10 days from the date of purchase.
- Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
- Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an authorized C4P Inc. servicer is not available.
- The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
- Major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your major appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. C4P INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
If outside the 50 United States and Canada, contact your authorized SunStar dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
For additional product information, visit www.c4pinc.com
If you do not have access to the Internet and you need assistance using your product or you would like to schedule service, you may contact us at the number below.
Have your complete model number ready. You can find your model number and serial number on the label, located on the back of the appliance.
For assistance or service, call 1-905-230-4008.
If you need further assistance, you can write with any questions or concerns to the address below:
C4P Inc. SunStar Warranty Centre
5155 Spectrum Way, Unit 25
L4W 5A1, Canada
Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Please keep these User Instructions and model number information for future reference