The HES-160-36PV solar panel is constructed with high efficiency poly-crystalline solar cells bonded to a special tempered solar glass for watertight integrity and mounted in a rugged anodized aluminum frame that mates with the HES pole and roof mounts for a strong and secure solar system installation. Includes mounting hardware.
- reliable battery charging in all Canadian climates
- Expandable up to three panels
- connects to the charge controller using plug & play MC-4 type wiring connectors for easy and secure connections.
- 10 year mechanical warranty and a 25 year performance warranty.
The HES-160-36PV solar panel is a popular choice for RV's, camper vans and camper trailers.
HES-160-36PV Solar Panel
|Panel construction||High efficiency poly-crystalline solar cells bonded to tempered solar glass in deep anodized aluminum frame.|
|Rated Power (Pmax)||160 Watt|
|Maximum Current (Ipm)||8.69 Amp|
|Maximun Voltage (Vpm)||18.4 Volt|
|Series Fuse Rating||15 Amp|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 85 degree C|
|Dimensions||58.3" x 26.6" x 1.38"|
|Net weight (lbs)||28.2 lbs|
|Warranty||10 year mechanical and 25 year power output|
|Certifications||CSA, CE Standard|
* Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.