The HES-300W solar panel is constructed with high efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells bonded to a special tempered solar glass for watertight integrity and mounted in a rugged anodized aluminum frame that mates with the HES pole and roof mounts for a strong and secure solar system installation. Includes mounting hardware.
- Excellent performance even under low-light settings, such as dawn, dusk and cloudy days.
- reliable battery charging in all Canadian climates
- Excellent mechanical wind load resistance (2400Pa) and snow load (5400Pa)
- connects to the charge controller using plug & play MC-4 type wiring connectors for easy and secure connections.
- 13 year mechanical warranty and a 30 year performance warranty.
The HES-300W solar panel is the ideal choice for RV's, camper vans and camper trailers requiring increased power and expandability.
HES-300W Solar Panel
|Panel construction||High efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells bonded to tempered solar glass in deep anodized aluminum frame.|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||300 Watt|
|Maximum Current (Ipm)||9.15 Amp|
|Maximun Voltage (Vpm)||32.8 Volt|
|Series Fuse Rating||15 Amp|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 85 degree C|
|Dimensions||39"W x 64.6"H x 1.38"D|
|Net weight||39.6 lbs|
|Warranty||12 year mechanical and 30 year power output|
|Certifications||cUL-1703, CE Standard, IEC/EN 61215:2005|
* Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.