All modern electronics are designed to run on electricity using a True (Pure) sine waveform, the most reliable waveform available. It is the same waveform the utility company supplies to your home and business. KISAE True sine wave inverters provide power with very low harmonic distortion, noise or excess heat. These inverters are the preferred choice for powering “sensitive loads” like onboard electronics and demanding motor loads. Some appliances also require a True sine wave to run properly. These include: digital clocks, light dimmers, variable speed motors, flat screen TVs, video game consoles, battery chargers and audio/visual equipment. Because of their advanced features and benefits, True sinewave inverters represent a premium purchase choice.
- True pure sine wave inverter with transfer switch
- Premium output to run your loads
- Regulatory approved
- Commercial / residential and leisure use
- Industry - for powering critical onboard systems in EMS emergency vehicles, fleet trucking and warehouse vehicles.
- Leisure - for powering onboard systems in RVs, Yachts and Boats.
- Portable Power - for camping and business travellers.
- Emergency Backup - for homes and businesses during power outages and storms.
- Solar Power - for off-grid 'green' remote homes and cottages.
- Rural Electrification Systems - for use in homes, schools, businesses, hospitals and medical clinics in the developing Third World
Kisae 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
|AC Output Power Continuous||3000W|
|AC Output Power Peak||6000W|
|AC Output Voltage||120Vac / 60Hz|
|DC Input Voltage||10.5 - 15.5Vdc|
|DC Current (no load)||<1.5A|
|5Vdc USB Output Current||2.1A|
|Digital Display||Input voltage, output power, warning, error code|
|Dimensions||21" x 9" x 4.5"|
|Net weight (lbs)||13 lbs|
|Warranty||10 year mechanical and 25 year power output|
|Conformance||UL, CSA Standards|
* Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.