The high quality components used in the production of the TF130DC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF130DC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a unconditional two year warranty. The TF130DC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
The TF130FK Flange Installation Kit is included and used to install the TF130 in pre-2002 Volvo 770 trucks or in a cabinet. The TF130FK is a three piece flange kit that bolts to the body of the refrigerator. The side pieces are solid and the top is ventilated.
Other Truckfridge models include the TF49DC (12-24VDC), TF49ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF65DC (12-24VDC), TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TFDR49DC-BL (12-24VDC), TF78DC (12-24VDC), and TF130ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC).
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator / freezer for superior performance
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Average power consumption under 2 amp/hour
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection)
- Adjustable thermostat and interior light
The use of shorepower eliminates the need for generators, solar power or running the vehicles engine to recharge the auxiliary deep cycle battery during long stop overs..
Note: TF130DC can alternatively be used in shore power applications where 110VAC power is available. Simply add a 12V battery charger always connected to the deep cycle battery. You can plug and unplug the battery charger without affecting the fridge. This is also a very cost effective alternative.
The TF130DC fits pre-2002 Volvo 770 cabs using both sets of Volvo OEM floor mounting rails (supplied by customer). The TF130DC does not fit Volvo trucks after 2002 (Aka 780).
Custom Installations *
The TF130DC can be used for custom installations to replace old Norcold DC0041/DE441 or customers wanting larger fridges in custom installations. Some customers removed cabinets in International 9400/9900 series, Freightliner Classics for this larger than OEM refrigerator. In some cases, customers have also removed cabinets on Century/Columbia as well. Can be used to replace Norcold DE/DC0041 with side filler strips (customer supplied).
* Disclaimer for custom installations. As all good cabinet makers know, never make the first cut on cabinets until you have the appliances in front of you. Screw heads, hinges, and door swings must always be taken into account. Failure to observe this information may result in ill fitting installations or additional costs to you. This is not considered a manufacturing or Truckfridge issue. Specifications may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
(Cabinet opening should measure approximately 20 3/4” wide).
29 1/2in(H) x 20 1/4in(W) x 20 3/4in(D)
749.3mm(H) x 514.3mm(W) x 527mm(D)
|Gross capacity||130 litre / 4.5 cu. ft. / 114.4 Qt(Imp)|
|Nominal voltage||12-24 VDC|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||24 watts/hour (2 amp/hour)|
|In-Line Fuse||15A(12VDC), 7.5A(24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2C to -7C (35F to 18F)|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
Interior light, adjustable thermostat
|Net weight (lbs)||53 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts & labour|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.