The high quality components used in the production of the TF49DC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF49DC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a unconditional one year warranty. The TF49DC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
Other Truckfridge models include the TF36DC (12-24Vdc), TF49DC (12-24Vdc), TF49ACDC (12-24Vdc, 110-220VAC), DR49DC-SS (12-24VDC), DR49ACDC-SS (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF130DC (12-24Vdc) and TF130ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC).
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator / freezer for superior performance
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Average power consumption under 2 amp/hour
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection)
- Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light.
The TF49DC is the ideal built-in refrigerator for highway trucks with sleeper cabs. The TF49DC fits most Kenworth, Peterbilt - 63" Sleeper, Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Cascadia, Mack, and 2009+ International Pro series trucks.
- Freightliner Cascadia requires additional mounting plate not included with fridge. See options below.
- measure your cabinet opening to insure you order the correct size fridge the first time. ~ Cabinet opening should measure approximately 15” wide.
- power connection is made using T-shaped connector from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug. (NEVER USE CIGARETTE PLUG AS PERMANENT CONNECTION!).
Van / RV Fridges / VW Westfalia
The TF49 is also ideal for many RV and van applications requiring no or minor alterations. The TF49 is also the fridge of choice for older Volkswagon Westifia and Vanagon van owners.
|Size (HxWxD) inches||20 1/2"h x 15"w x 18"d|
|Gross capacity||49 litre / 1.73 cu. ft.|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||24 watts/hour (2 amp/hour)|
|In-line fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2oC to -7oC (35oF to 18oF)|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
Interior light, adjustable thermostat
|Net weight (lbs)||35.52 lbs|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.