The high quality components used in the production of the TF65ACDC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF65ACDC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a unconditional one year warranty. The TF65ACDC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
Other TruckFridge models include:
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator w/freezer for superior performance.
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption.
- Super quiet operation.
- Includes full 4-piece installation flange kit.
- Average power consumption of only 2 amp/hour (40 Amps/24 hours).
- Automatic switching from DC to ACDC and from ACDC to DC.
- No power inverter required. Connects directly to the 12V factory wiring in most trucks using appropriate adapter cable.
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection).
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light standard.
- Replaceable gloss black front door panel.
- Reversible door opening.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
The TF65ACDC is the ideal built-in refrigerator for highway trucks with sleeper cabs. The TF65ACDC fits most Freightliner Classic, Peterbilt 379 - 70" sleeper and pre 2009 International with added filler strip. (Cabinet opening should measure approximately 17 3/4” wide).
Van / RV Fridges
The TF65ACDC is also ideal for many RV and van applications with little or on alterations required. the TF65ACDC can be installed in Volkswagon Westifia and Vanagon vans.
|Size (HxWxD) inches||21"h x 17 3/4"w x 18 1/2"d. Note. Add 3/4" depth for ACDC model.|
|Gross capacity||65 litre / 2.29 cu. ft.|
|Nominal voltage||110-220VAC, 60Hz, 12-24VDC No additional power supply required.|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/Hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||40 amps/24 hours at 24C/75F ambient and 2.2C/36F|
|In-Line Fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC), .6A (110VAC), .3A (220VAC)|
|Temperature Range||+2C to -7C (35F to 18F)|
|Ambient Temperature||Indel B Italy claims test to show that unit can maintain food safe temperatures (34-40F / 1-5C) at ambient temperatures up to 120F / 49C.|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
|Features||Interior light, adjustable thermostat
low voltage cutout
|Net weight (lbs)||40 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts and labour|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening in your truck.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.
Disclaimer for custom installations* As all good cabinet makers know, never make the first cut on cabinets until you have the appliances in front of you. Screw heads, hinges, and door swings must always be taken into account. Failure to observe this information may result in ill fitting installations or additional costs to you. This is not considered a manufacturing or TruckFridge issue. Specifications may be subject to change without notice or obligation.