The high quality components used in the production of the TF65DC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The TF65DC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with a two year warranty. The TF65DC uses the world famous Danfoss/Secop compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated on the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light are all standard features.
Other Truckfridge models include:
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator w/freezer for superior performance.
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption.
- Super quiet operation.
- Includes full 4-piece installation flange kit.
- Average power consumption of only 2 amp/hour (40 Amps/24 hours)
- No power inverter required. Connects directly to the 12V factory wiring in most trucks using appropriate adapter cable.
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection).
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Installation frame, adjustable thermostat and interior light standard.
- Replaceable gloss black front door panel.
- Reversible door opening.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
Shore Power (110VAC)
The use of shore power eliminates the need for generators, solar power or running the vehicles engine to recharge the auxiliary deep cycle battery during long stop overs..
TF65DC can alternatively be used in shore power applications where 110VAC power is available. Simply add a 12V battery charger always connected to the deep cycle battery. You can plug and unplug the battery charger without affecting the fridge. This is also a very cost effective alternative.
Alternatively, the TF65ACDC eliminates the need for an additional battery charger.
The TF65DC is the ideal built-in refrigerator for highway trucks with sleeper cabs. The TF65DC fits most Freightliner Classic, Peterbilt 379 - 70" sleeper and pre 2009 International with added filler strip. (Cabinet opening should measure approximately 17 3/4” wide).
Van / RV Fridges
The TF65DC is also ideal for many RV and van applications with little or on alterations required. the TF65DC can be installed in Volkswagon Westifia and Vanagon vans and Mercedes Sprinter vans.
|Size (HxWxD) inches||21"h x 17 3/4"w x 18 1/2"d|
|Gross capacity||65 litre / 2.29 cu. ft.|
|Nominal voltage||12-24 VDC|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||40 amps/24 hours at 24C/75F ambient and 2.2C/36F
|In-Line Fuse||15A(12VDC), 7.5A(24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2C to -7C (35F to 18F)|
|Ambient Temperature||Indel B Italy claims test to show that unit can maintain food safe temperatures (34-40F / 1-5C) at ambient temperatures up to 120F / 49C.|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
Interior light, adjustable thermostat
|Net weight (lbs)||40 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts and labour|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening in your truck.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.
Disclaimer for custom installations* As all good cabinet makers know, never make the first cut on cabinets until you have the appliances in front of you. Screw heads, hinges, and door swings must always be taken into account. Failure to observe this information may result in ill fitting installations or additional costs to you. This is not considered a manufacturing or TruckFridge issue. Specifications may be subject to change without notice or obligation.