Can be used to replace the factory model. Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring existing in most trucks using optional available connectors if needed. See "12V Truck/Van Fridge Accessories" for details. CAUITION. Cigarette type receptacles and plugs not recommended and may not function adequately.
Other Truckfridge models include the TF49DC (12-24VDC), TF49ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), TF65DC (12-24VDC), TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC), DR49DC-BL (12-24VDC), TF130DC (12-24VDC) and TF130ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC).
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator / freezer for superior performance
- High efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Average power consumption under 2 amp/hour
- Will not kill your batteries (three level battery protection)
- Adjustable thermostat, (2) wire shelf, (3) door shelf and interior light.
- Self diagnostics built in.
The TF78DC is a 12-24Vdc only Refrigerator w/Freezer and is designed for custom installations including most 2018 + P Series (New) Freightliner Cascadia without cabinet *, 63" Peterbilt with no door and Volvo 780 ** and 880 ** models.
* Freightliner NEW Cascadia installation: TF78DC mounts directly onto either the 17.5" or 24" base plates behind passenger seat using OEM straps provided.
** Volvo 780/880: TF78DC has the same height and depth as the OEM Volvo fridge however is approximately 8" narrower leaving a gap on the left side of the fridge due to the curved cabinet.
|Outside Dimensions (inches)
|Fridge w/Freezer||15"W x 34"H x 22"D|
|Inside Dimensions (inches)|
|Fridge (Main)||12.5"W x 14.25"H x 17"D|
|Fridge (Lower/Step)||12.5"W x 5.25"H x 10.75"D|
|Freezer||9.5"W x 8.75"H x 17"D|
|Total Capacity||86 litre / 3.05 cu. ft.|
|Fridge (Upper/Lower)||63 Liter / 2.2|
|Freezer||23 Liter / .81|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||45 Amps/24h. (1.9 amp/hour)|
|In-line fuse||15A (12VDC), 7.5A (24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2oC to -7oC (35oF to 18oF)|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
Interior light, adjustable thermostat, wire shelves, door shelves and low voltage cut-out
|Net weight (lbs)||55 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts and labour|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.