The high-quality components used in the production of the CR130DC result in low power consumption (will not kill your batteries) and higher quality than most OEM refrigerators. The CR130DC is built tough ... built to last ... and comes with an unconditional two-year warranty.
The refrigerator holds bottles in vertical and horizontal positions. The fan-cooled compressor unit is integrated into the upper part of the refrigerator. Installation frame, adjustable thermostat, and interior light are all standard features.
The CR130ACDC comes standard with the "easy-fix system" that consists of bushings through the wall of the fridge allowing the customer to mount the fridge without the use of the TF130FK flange kit. The optional TF130FK flange kit may still be used in the installation of the CR130DC fridge. The TF130FK is a three-piece flange kit that bolts to the body of the refrigerator. The side pieces are solid and the top is ventilated.
Other TruckFridge models include:
TF49ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC)
TF65ACDC (12-24VDC, 110-220VAC)
- TRUE 12Vdc compressor type refrigerator/freezer for superior performance
- High-efficiency Danfoss/Secop compressor minimizes power consumption
- Super quiet operation
- Average power consumption of only 2 amps/hour (40 Amps/24 hours)
- No power inverter is required. Most trucks connect directly to the 12V factory wiring using the appropriate adapter cable.
- Will not kill your batteries (three-level battery protection)
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Comes standard with the "easy-fix system" for easy installation.
- Extra thick door insulation for low power consumption.
- Insulation is high-density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- The fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy cleanup.
- Adjustable thermostat and interior light
- Two adjustable interior wire shelves with flip-up for tall bottles.
- Lower glass shelves that allow vision into the crisper/vegetable bin/drawer.
- Replaceable textured matte black front door panel.
- A reversible door opening.
- The enhanced door latch provides positive closure.
Shore power (110VAC)
The CR130ACDC provides shore power without the requirement of a 12VDC battery charger.use of shore power and eliminates the need for generators, solar power, or running the vehicle's engine to recharge the auxiliary deep cycle battery during long stopovers.
The CR130ACDC fits pre-2002 Volvo 770 cabs using both sets of Volvo OEM floor mounting rails (supplied by the customer). The CR130ACDC does not fit Volvo trucks after 2002 (Aka 780), for newer Volvo models see TF86DC for details.
The CR130ACDC can be used for custom installations to replace old Norcold DC0041/DE441 or for customers wanting larger fridges in custom installations. Some customers removed cabinets in the International 9400/9900 series, Freightliner Classics for this larger OEM refrigerator. In some cases, customers have also removed cabinets on Century/Columbia. It can be used to replace Norcold DE/DC0041 with side filler strips (customer supplied).
(Cabinet opening should measure approximately 20 3/4” wide).
Camper Vans and Custom Installations *
The CR130ACDC is ideally suited for many camper vans including the Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Promaster, and Ford Transit to name just a few.
* Disclaimer for custom installations. As all good cabinet makers know, never make the first cut on cabinets until you have the appliances in front of you. Screw heads, hinges, and door swings must always be considered. Failure to observe this information may result in ill-fitting installations or additional costs to you. This is not considered a manufacturing or TruckFridge issue. Specifications may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
29 1/2"(H) x 20 1/2"(W) x 20 1/2"(D)
|Gross Capacity||130 litre / 4.6 cu.ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||6.03 Liter / .23 cu.Ft.|
|Nominal voltage||12-24 VDC, 115 VAC, 60Hz (No adapter is required).|
|Nominal input power||60 watt/hour (5 amp/hour)|
|Average power consumption||40 amps/24 hours at 24C/75F ambient and 2.2C/36F|
|Insulation||CFC-FREE, PU Foam|
|In-Line Fuse||15A(12VDC), 7.5A(24VDC)|
|Temperature Range||+2C to -7C (35F to 18F)|
|Ambient Temperature||Indel B Italy test claims that the unit can maintain food-safe temperatures (34-40F / 1-5C) at ambient temperatures up to 120F / 49C.|
|Air cooling||Forced with fan|
|Net weight (lbs)||55 lbs|
|Warranty||Two (2) year parts & labor|
Note. If in doubt about the model for your truck, always confirm by measuring the height, width, and depth of the cabinet opening before ordering.
Please note that models, prices, and availability is subject to change without obligation or notice.